- Serves: 4 as a starter, 2 as a main course
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 800 g new potatoes
- 1 bunches spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp vinaigrette
- 300 ml mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp smooth curry paste
- 100 g tinned chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 tbsp sultanas
- 1 tbsp blanched flaked almonds, toasted
- 1 bunches fresh coriander leaves, to garnish
1. Cook the potatoes in a pan of boiling salted water until tender. Drain and while they're still hot, cut into quarters.
2. Place the hot potatoes in a bowl with the onions and the vinaigrette. Toss them well and season. Leave to cool.
3. Mix the mayonnaise with the curry paste, then stir into the cooled spuds with the chick-peas, sultanas and almonds. Garnish with coriander leaves to serve.
Rate This Recipe