- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 tsp tikka masala curry paste
- 2 pitta bread
- 100 g cooked chicken breasts, chopped or torn into small pieces
- 150 g yogurt, such as Onken Natural Set Yogurt
- 1 tbsp mango chutney
- 4 cm cucumber, peeled and sliced
1. Place the curry paste in a small frying pan over a medium heat and fry for 1 minute stirring to heat through. Remove from the heat and cool.
2. Toast the pitta and cut in half crosswise.
3. In a medium bowl mix the yogurt and cooled curry paste, stir in the mango chutney, add the chicken and cucumber.
4. Fill each halved pitta with the coronation chicken filling and serve with salad leaves.
Rate This Recipe