- Serves: 2-4
- Cook Time: 4 minutes for the beans
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
For the dressing:
- zest and juice of 1 lemons
- 6 sprigs mint
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- pinch of sugar
- 1 tbsp white wine
- black pepper
For the salad:
- 1/2 avocado
- 100 g green beans, lightly cooked
- 1/2 red onions, thinly sliced
- 3 palm hearts, sliced
- bunch of rocket
- zest of 1 lemons
1. To make the dressing, place the lemon zest into a bowl.
2. Finely chop half of the mint (reserve the remaining for the salad) and add this to the lemon zest.
3. Stir in the Dijon mustard, olive oil and a pinch of sugar.
4. Add the white wine and season and whisk in the lemon juice. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper, and set aside.
5. To make the salad, cut the avocado into slices and place them in the bowl on top of the dressing. Add the green beans and finely sliced red onion.
6. Add the sliced palm hearts, the rocket and the remaining mint. Toss to coat the salad thoroughly in the dressing and serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe