- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 25 minutes plus 3-4 hrs setting time
- Effort: easy
- 3 sheets gelatine
- 300 ml cranberry juice
- 75 g sugar
- 100 ml vodka
- 100 ml orange liqueur, such as Cointreau
- 75 ml lime juice, strained
- 125 g blueberries
- 250 g mixed summer berries
- mint leaves, to decorate
- 200ml Greek yogurt, to serve
1. Soak the gelatine sheets in cold water for 10 minutes, then rinse in a sieve under cold water.
2. Pour half the cranberry juice into a small saucepan and add the sugar. Heat gently, until the sugar has just dissolved, and then add the gelatine and leave to melt into the liquid.
3. Pour the remaining cranberry juice, vodka, orange liqueur and lime juice into a large jug or bowl. Strain the melted gelatine mixture through a sieve into a jug.
4. Take four cosmopolitan glasses and divide the blueberries between each of them. Pour a quarter of the liquid into each glass. Place in the fridge and leave to set for 3-4 hours, or overnight.
4. To serve, pile the mixed berries on top of each jelly and finish with a mint sprig. Serve with spoonfuls of Greek yogurt.
Rate This Recipe