- Serves: 6-8
- Prep Time: 15 minutes plus 20 mins chilling time
- Effort: medium
For the courgette and ricotta cannelloni
- 4 small courgettes, trimmed
- olive oil
- 250 g ricotta cheese
- 1/2 lemon, juice only
- extra virgin olive oil
- 50 g toasted pine kernels
For the pea puree
- 200 g cooked peas, cooled
- slices truffles
- pea shoots
- blanched peas and broad beans, tossed in a vinaigrette
1. For the courgette and ricotta cannelloni: slice the courgettes lengthways using a swivel vegetable peeler or a mandolin and select about 40 good strips.
2. Lay the strips on an oiled tray and brush with more olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and chill for 20 minutes
3. Mix the ricotta with the lemon juice, some extra virgin olive oil and seasoning to taste. Fold in the chopped basil and pine nuts.
4. Put a small spoonful of the ricotta mix at one end of a courgette strip and roll up. Repeat to use all the filling.
5. For the pea puree: blend the peas in a food processor until smooth. Season.
6. To serve: drizzle the pea puree on serving plates and arrange the courgette cannelloni on top. Scatter with the truffle slices, pea shoots, and blanched peas and broad beans.
Rate This Recipe