- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 25 g butter
- 1450 g courgettes, cut into chunks
- 1 large onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 large clove garlic, crushed
- 1 small potato, peeled and diced
- 275 ml vegetable stock
- 275 ml milk
- 2 tbsp crème fraîche
- large handful of sorrel, chopped
- salt, and freshly ground pepper
1. Melt the butter in a large saucepan and toss in the courgettes, onion, garlic and potato.
2. Cook gently for 15 minutes, with the lid on, stirring occasionally to stop it catching.
3. Add the stock and milk and bring to the boil. Simmer for 20 minutes.
4. Liquidise the soup using a jug or hand blender, then stir in the crème fraîche and the sorrel. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper and serve.
Rate This Recipe