- Serves: Makes 12 - 14
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 courgette
- 45 g vegan cream cheese
- 2 drained and chopped artichokes, in brine
- 2 chopped sun-dried tomatoes, in oil
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp finely chopped chives
1. Peel 12 or 14 vertical strips using a swivel potato peeler.
2. Bring a large pan of water to the boil, blanch the courgette for 30 seconds and then refresh under cold water.
3. Put the cream cheese, artichokes, tomatoes and lemon juice into a food processor and blend until smooth. Then add the chives.
4. Lay the courgette strips flat and spread a teaspoon of the cream cheese mixture on top. Then roll gently and stand upright. Garnish with extra chives and thin strips of sun-dried tomatoes.
© The Vegetarian Society (recipe created by the Cordon Vert cookery school) www.vegsoc.org
Rate This Recipe