- Serves: makes 18
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Effort: easy
For the fritters
- 500 g courgettes, grated
- 8 spring onions, chopped
- 35 g flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 15 g dill, chopped
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 60 g plain flour
- 100 ml light flavoured oil, for frying
- 300 g fillet of smoked salmon
- soured cream, to serve
- lemon wedges, to serve
1. For the fritters: Combine the courgettes, spring onions, parsley, dill and eggs in a bowl and stir lightly. Stir in the flour and season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
2. Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat. Drop tablespoons of batter into the hot oil, flattening them gently with the back of a spoon. Cook for 2 minutes on each side, or until golden brown. Set the cooked fritters aside to drain on paper towels in a warm place while you cook the rest of the batter.
3. Flake the smoked salmon and serve pieces of it on top of the courgette fritters. Top with soured cream and lemon wedges to serve.
Love cooking with courgettes? Take a look at lots more of our courgette recipes.
Rate This Recipe