- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 40 minutes plus 30 mins resting
- Effort: easy
- 500 g strong bread flour
- 15 g salt
- 20 g fresh yeast
- splash of olive oil
- 280 ml water
- 200 g courgettes, grated
- vegetable oil, for shallow-frying
1. Place the flour, salt, yeast, olive oil and water in a large mixing bowl. Mix together thoroughly until you have a soft dough.
2. Knead the dough for 3 minutes on a lightly floured work surface. Return the dough to the bowl and set aside to rest for 30 minutes.
3. Add the courgette to the bowl and mix in well.
4. Divide the dough into 100g balls. Using a rolling pin roll out each dough ball into a circle, roughly 25cm across.
5. Heat the oil for shallow-frying in a heavy-based frying pan. Fry the naan breads one at time, allowing 2 minutes on each side. Serve the freshly fried naan bread at once.
Rate This Recipe