- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 courgettes, thickly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- juice of 1/2 lemons
- small handful of sultanas
- small handful of pine kernels
- black pepper
1. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan. Add the courgettes in a single layer and fry over medium-high heat for about 2 minutes until the underside is lightly flecked with brown.
2. Turn carefully with tongs, then add the garlic and fry for another minute, taking care not to let the garlic burn.
3. Pour over the lemon juice, add the sultanas and pine nuts and season with salt and pepper. Lower the heat and fry for another 5 minutes until the courgettes are just tender.
4. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Rate This Recipe