- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 700 g courgettes, chopped into 1 cm slices
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large sprig of rosemary
- 3 new season clove garlic, crushed
- salt, and freshly ground pepper
- warm crusty bread, to serve (optional)
1. Toss the courgettes into a large frying pan and add the olive oil. Stir.
2. Add the rosemary and cook quickly over a high heat until the courgettes are just beginning to soften.
3. Add the crushed garlic and season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
4. Serve warm as a side dish or on its own with some warm crusty bread.
Rate This Recipe