- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 120 g parmesan, grated
- 400 g cooked white crab meat
- 1-2 lemons, juice only
- 1 bunches flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- olive oil, for drizzling
1. Preheat the oven to 190C/ gas 5.
2. On a non-stick baking sheet form a series of discs made out of parmesan, about 5cm across - you can use a biscuit cutter to do this. You will need 12 crisps in all. Put in the preheated oven and bake until the parmesan has melted and gone a pale, wheaty brown. This will take about 5 minutes but keep an eye on them.
3. Take out of the oven and cool. When they are quite cold you will find that they have become crisp.
4. Put the crab meat into a bowl. Season with pepper and lemon juice, to taste. Stir in the parsley.
5. Put a dollop of crab meat in the middle of 4 plates and put a parmesan crisp on top. Repeat until you have 3 layers of crab meat and 3 parmesan crisps in each stack (you should finish with a parmesan crisp on the top).
6. Drizzle a little olive oil and a squeeze of lemon juice around the stacks. Serve.
Rate This Recipe