- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 50 g half-fat cream cheese
- 2 tbsp low-calorie mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp chopped dill
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 175 g white crab meat
- 1 egg, hard-boiled and roughly chopped
- 8 thin slices smoked salmon
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
For the horseradish dressing
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 1 tbsp creamed horseradish sauce
- lemon wedges
1. Mix all the ingredients for the crab filling together and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
2. Lay the smoked salmon slices out on a board and season with black pepper.
3. Place a spoonful of the crab mixture onto one end of each strip of smoked salmon. Roll the smoked salmon tightly around the filling, so that it becomes a fat cigar shape.
4. Cut each salmon roll in half, on the diagonal, and arrange four pieces on each plate.
5. Mix the lemon juice, olive oil, sugar and horseradish together. Drizzle this dressing over the rocket leaves.
6. Arrange the dressed rocket leaves alongside the salmon rolls.
7. Garnish with dill and lemon wedges, and serve straight away.
Rate This Recipe