- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 medium avocado, peeled and diced
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 4 tbsp crème fraîche
- 200 g white crab meat
- 0 1 limes, juice only
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 pink grapefruit, peeled and segmented
1. Put the diced avocados into a bowl. In a separate bowl, mix the mayonnaise, crème fraîche and crabmeat together.
2. Add the lime juice to the crab, along with the cayenne pepper. Season the crab with salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste.
3. Serve the avocados topped with a layer of the crabmeat and the pink grapefruit segments to finish.
Rate This Recipe