- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 400 g linguine
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 2 large courgettes, halved lengthways and thinly sliced
- 1 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red chilli, seeds removed and thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, juice and grated zest
- 2 tbsp capers, drained and rinsed
- 200-300 g fresh white crab meat
1. Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil and cook the linguine until al dente, according to the packet instructions.
2. Meanwhile, heat 3 tablespoons of the olive oil in a frying pan and gently sauté the courgette, red onion and red chilli until soft and slightly golden. Add the lemon zest, capers and crabmeat. Season with sea salt and black pepper and gently toss around until the crab is heated through.
3. Drain the linguine and toss with the crab mixture, add the remaining olive oil and enough lemon juice to moisten. Serve.
Rate This Recipe