- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Prep Time: 7 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 200 g linguine
- olive oil, for frying
- 1 banana shallot, chopped
- 1 large clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 red chilli, chopped
- 1 large handfuls vine-ripened cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 knob of butter
- 75 ml white wine
- 1 small handfuls flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 limes, juice only
- 150 g crab meat, white and brown meat
1. Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil and cook the linguine until al dente. While the pasta is cooking, prepare the sauce.
2. Heat a little olive oil in a large, heavy-based frying pan and cook the shallot, garlic and chilli for about 6 minutes or until softened.
3. Add the tomatoes to the shallots with a knob of butter and cook down until they start to soften.
4. Add the white wine and allow to reduce by half.
5. Stir in the parsley, lime juice and crabmeat and season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
6. When the pasta is cooked, drain it and add to the sauce. Toss to coat in the sauce and serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe