- Serves: 3
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 60 g dark crab meat
- 60 g light crab meat
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 200 ml double cream
- 2 tsp dry Oloroso sherry
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp finely grated parmesan
1. Preheat the oven to 170C/gas 3. Lightly butter 3 small ramekin dishes.
2. Whiz the crab meat, eggs, cream, pepper, mustard, and sherry together in a blender until you have a velvety smooth puree.
3. Add the paremsan cheese and season to taste.
4. Sppon the mixture into the prepared ramekins and cover each with a small disc of greaseproof paper.
5. Sit the ramekins in a roasting dish and pour enough hot water into it to come three quarters the way up the sides of the ramekins. Bake for 25 minutes, until lightly set.
6. Cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Rate This Recipe