- Serves: 1
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 red pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 1/2 green pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 100 g white crab meat
- handful of coriander, chopped
- juice of 1/2 limes
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp coconut milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- black pepper
- green salad, to serve
1. Preheat the oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a small frying pan over medium heat. Add the peppers and garlic, and gently fry for about 5 minutes until soft.
3. Tip the vegetables into a bowl and mix in the crab meat, coriander and lime juice. Season to taste.
4. Beat the eggs with the coconut milk and baking powder until fluffy.
5. Heat the remaining oil in a flameproof cassuela (Spanish terracotta dish) over medium heat. Add the crab meat mixture, then pour in the eggs.
6. Cook for 2-3 minutes, then transfer to the preheated oven for about 5 minutes until the eggs are set. Serve with a green salad.
Rate This Recipe