- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 pinches strands saffron
- 350 g cream cheese
- 1 bunches spring onions, very finely chopped
- 1 bunches coriander, chopped, plus some to garnish
- 250 g crab meat
- 1 lemons, juice and zest
- 4 flour tortillas
1. Place the saffron in a small bowl and add one tablespoon of hot water. Set aside to dissolve.
2. Place the cream cheese in a large bowl and soften with a fork.
3. Tip the saffron liquid into the cream cheese and mix well.
4. Fold in the spring onions, coriander and crab meat.
5. Season to taste with the lemon juice and stir in the zest.
6. Stir the mixture really well.
7. Lay the tortilla wraps on a board and divide the mixture between each wrap.
8. Fold and roll the tortillas into a cigar shape.
9. Add a little salad alongside the cream cheese mix if required.
10. Serve the tortillas piled on a platter and garnish with extra coriander.
Rate This Recipe