- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely sliced
- 2.5cm knob of ginger, finely sliced
- 1 clove garlic, finely sliced
- 2 shallots, peeled and finely sliced
- 200 g dried linguine
- 250 g white crab meat
- handful of parsley, finely chopped
- juice of ½ limes
1. Heat the oil in a frying pan over a moderate heat and fry the chilli, ginger, garlic and shallots, until softened but not browned.
2. Meanwhile, bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil and add the linguine. Cook according to the instructions on the particular packet you are using.
3. When the pasta is cooked, drain and return to the warm pan.
4. Stir the crab meat into the fried ingredients. Add the parsley and the lime juice.
5. Toss the crab mixture through the pasta and serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe