- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes plus 30 mins draining
- Effort: easy
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded and very finely sliced
- black pepper
- 60 g spinach leaves
- 10 g dill, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp crème fraîche
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 50 g butter
- 6 eggs
- dressed crab, meat from 1 cock crabor white meat from 2 hen crabs
- 1 large red chilli, seeded and finely shredded
1. Sprinkle the cucumber with salt, place in a sieve and drain for 30 minutes.
2. Steam the spinach until tender, press dry and chop.
3. Rinse the cucumber and mix with dill, crème fraiche, lemon juice and freshly ground black pepper.
4. Heat a heavy frying pan and add the butter.
5. Lightly whisk the eggs with 1-2 tbsp water and pour into the frying pan.
6. Add the spinach to the omelette and season the omelette with salt and freshly ground pepper.
7. When creamy and nearly set sprinkle the crab meat and chilli over the omelette.
8. Roll the omelette over the filling and serve at once with cucumber salad on the side.
Rate This Recipe