- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 cm ginger, finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 200 g crab meat
- 6 crab claws, cracked
- 500 g lightly boiled and drained fresh vermicelli noodles
- juice of 1 limes
- leaves basil
1. Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and gently fry the onion, garlic, ginger and roughly chopped tomatoes until softened.
2. Add the finely chpped tomatoes and the crabmeat and claws. Heat through gently for 2-3 minutes.
3. Carefully fold the vermicelli into the sauce and heat through for 1-2 minutes. Serve immediately, with a squeeze of fresh lime and garnish with a little fresh basil.
Rate This Recipe