- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 350 g clotted cream
- 75 g oats, jumbo
- 2 tbsp whiskey
- 500 g mixed berries, (blackberries, raspberries, strawberries)
1. Pour the cream into a bowl and stir.
2. Toast the oats and sugar together under a grill, until the sugar has caramelised and the oats are golden, stirring from time to time. Remove and cool.
3. When cool, loosely break up the mixture between your fingers and add the crunchy oats to the cream. Add the whisky and stir to combine. Tip the mixture into a serving bowl and chill well.
4. Serve with the berries, and extra whisky, if desired.
Rate This Recipe