- Prep Time: 10 minutes plus overnight freezing
- Effort: easy
- 2 litres cranberry and raspberry juice
- 50 ml blackcurrant cordial
- 1 litres lemonade or ginger ale
1. Carefully fill a pair of latex gloves with water and tie with an elastic band. Place the gloves on a flat surface in the freezer until solid.2. Mix the cranberry and raspberry juice, blackcurrant cordial and lemonade together in a large punch bowl.3. Remove the gloves from the freezer and take off the elastic bands. Carefully peel off the gloves and place the frozen hands in the punch. Throw in a couple of spiders and frogs' legs for good measure!
Rate This Recipe