- Serves: 8-12
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 large orange, ashed and roughly chopped
- 480 g fresh or thawed frozen cranberries
- 2-3 tbsp icing sugar, or to taste
1. In a food processor, blend the whole washed chopped orange until almost a pulp. Add the cranberries and sugar and continue to blend until the cranberries have been finely chopped.
2. Spoon the cranberry salsa into a bowl or serving dish, cover and refrigerate until required. This will keep in the fridge for a several days.
Rate This Recipe