- Serves: 6
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 250 ml port
- 200 g white sugar
- 280 g fresh cranberries
- 2 leaves of gelatine, dissolved in cold water
- 250 ml cranberry juice
1. In a medium saucepan, boil the port and sugar together until the sugar dissolves.
2. Reduce the heat to simmer, and stir in the cranberries, gelatine and cranberry juice.
3. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the cranberries burst.
4. Remove from the heat and cool to room temperature. Serve.
Rate This Recipe