- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 20 minutes plus 1 hr soaking
- Effort: easy
- 200 g shelled white almonds
- 1 onion, quartered
- 1 egg, hard-boiled and shelled
- 5 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 apple
- 100 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small baguette, sliced, crusts trimmed
- parsley oil
- serrano ham
1. Place the almonds, together with their soaking liquid, onion, hard-boiled egg, garlic, apple and olive oil in a food processor.
2. Blend until smooth and season with salt.
3. Add the bread and blend until well-mixed.
4. Strain the mixture through a sieve and add chilled water to thin the soup, if desired.
5. Serve garnished with parsley oil and jamon Serrano.
Rate This Recipe