- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 250 g milk chocolate, broken into pieces
- 375 ml single cream
- 175 ml Frangelico or amaretto (almond liqueur)
- ice cubes, to serve
1. Place the chocolate and cream in a bowl over a pan of just simmering water, or alternatively, gently melt in the microwave. Stir well until the mixture is smooth and then leave to cool.
2. Once it is completely cold, stir in your chosen liqueur and enjoy straight away, or store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
3. Serve either neat, poured over ice or poured over ice cream.
Rate This Recipe