- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 570 ml double cream
- 275 ml milk
- 900 g old potatoes, peeled and evenly diced
- 4 large clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- salt, and freshly ground pepper
- handful of sweet herbs, (marjoram, sage, thyme, parsley), chopped
1. Pour the cream and milk into a large saucepan.
2. Add the potatoes and garlic and bring to a gentle simmer.
3. Simmer gently until the potatoes are tender.
4. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper and add in all the herbs at the last minute just before serving.
Rate This Recipe