- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 smoked haddock fillets, (150g each)
- 1 leek, thinly sliced
- 50 g frozen peas
- 4 rounded tbsp crème fraîche
- 1 tbsp chopped dill
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- black pepper
- boiled new potatoes, to serve
1. Place each haddock fillet in a large, greaseproof paper or multi-purpose cooking bag. Sprinkle some sliced leek, peas and a tablespoon of crème fraiche over each portion. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper and set each bag on a plate, tucking the ends under the fish.
2. Microwave in haddock parcels one at a time on high for 3-4 minutes until the fish is cooked.
3. Meanwhile, mix the remaining crème fraiche with the dill, salt and freshly ground pepper. Tip the microwaved haddock and vegetables onto two warm serving plates and top each portion with the dill crème fraiche.
4. Grind some black pepper over the top and serve at once with new potatoes.
Rate This Recipe