- Serves: 4-6
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- salt, and freshly ground pepper
- 1 kg spring greens, shredded
- 200 ml double cream
- 1-2 tbsp wholegrain mustard
1. Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil. Tip in the spring greens and boil for 4-5 minutes; drain well and keep warm.
2. Heat the cream in a small frying pan until it starts to bubble. Mix in the mustard and season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
3. Mix together the drained spring greens and the mustard cream. Serve straight away.
Rate This Recipe