- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 100 g amaretti biscuits, crushed
- 4 tbsp shelled pistachio nuts, finely chopped
- 250 ml readymade custard
- 250 ml Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp lavender honey
- 4 ripe nectarines, stoned, finely sliced
- 175 g blackberries
- mint leaves, to decorate
1. Mix the amaretti biscuits and pistachios together. Combine the custard, yoghurt and honey in a bowl.
2. Using dessert glasses, place a layer of the pistachio crumb mix in the base, followed by the nectarines, blackberries and the custard mix.
3. Continue to layer, ending with a layer of custard mix. Decorate with mint leaves.
Rate This Recipe