- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 250 g new potatoes
- 1 tbsp natural yogurt
- 1 tbsp single cream
- 1 tbsp freshly grated parmesan
- 2 slices smoked salmon, cut into strips
- 2 slices brown soda bread
1. Cook the new potatoes in a pan of boiling salted water for 8-10 minutes, or until tender but with a bit of bite. Drain, then cool under running water. Set aside.
2. Mix the natural yogurt, cream and parmesan together in a bowl until smooth and well combined. Fold in the salmon strips.
3. Pour the mixture over the bowl of potatoes and stir well to coat.
4. Serve the potato salad with buttered brown soda bread.
Rate This Recipe