- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 turkey breasts, (approx 250g), cut into thin slices
- 250 g chestnut or mixed mushrooms, sliced
- 100 ml skimmed milk
- 100 g light cream cheese, such as Philadelphia Extra Light
- 4 spring onions, shredded
- 200 g tenderstem broccoli, cooked
- 100 g brown basmati rice, cooked
Tips and Suggestions
This recipe can be served with any of your favourite vegetables.
1. Heat up a large non-stick pan or wok. When it is really hot, add the turkey and brown for a couple of minutes on both sides.
2. Lower the heat and stir in the mushrooms. Cook for about a minute before adding the milk, cream cheese and spring onions. Continue heating until the cream cheese has melted, the turkey is cooked through and the sauce starts to thicken.
3. Serve with the rice and tender stem broccoli.
Recipe supplied by Philadelphia
Rate This Recipe