- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 900g packet of stir-fry pork
- 1 onion, sliced
- 150 ml madeira
- 3-4 tbsp wild mushroom and truffle salsa, (such as L'Aquila Salsa Truffina available from most supermarkets)
- 142ml carton of double cream
- salt, and freshly ground black pepper
1. Heat the oil in a frying pan over a moderate heat and add the onion. Cook until softened and then stir in the pork.
2. Continue to fry until the pork is cooked through. Increase the heat and pour in the Madeira. Bubble the mixture until the Madeira has reduced by half.
3. Stir in the mushroom and truffle salsa and cream. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Simmer for a couple of minutes to thicken the sauce, and then serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe