- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 200 ml milk
- pared zest and juice of 1 lemons
- 200 ml water
- 100 g vialone nano risotto rice
- 150 g natural yogurt
- 60 ml clear honey
1. In a large heavy-based saucepan, bring the milk to the boil with half the lemon zest. Add the water, mixing well.
2. Add the rice and, using a wooden spoon, cook gently, stirring often until all the liquid has been absorbed by the rice.
3. Divide the cooked rice among 4 serving bowls.
4. Finely chop the remaining lemon zest. Mix together the lemon zest, yogurt and lemon juice until well-mixed.
5. Top each portion of cooked rice with a portion of the yogurt mixture. Drizzle over the honey and serve at once.
Rate This Recipe