- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 8x100 g crimson snapper
- 1 lime, juice only
- 1/2 tsp palm sugar
- 3 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 red chilli, seeds removed, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 large bunch coriander, leaves only
- 6 spring onions, finely chopped
- drizzle vinaigrette
1. Put a steamer over a deep pan filled with 5cm water. Bring the water to the boil. Place the snapper fillets on a heatproof plate and put into the steamer. Cover tightly and cook for about 5 minutes until the fish is cooked. Cool and cut the fish into long strips.
2. Combine the lime juice, palm sugar, fish sauce, chilli and soy sauce and pour over the fish.
3. Place the coriander and beet leaves in a large bowl and add the spring onions. Season with a little salt and pepper and drizzle with vinaigrette.
4. To serve: place a handful of salad leaves on a plate with some of the steamed snapper.
Rate This Recipe