- Serves: Makes 15
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 ciabatta bread, thinly sliced and toasted
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 130 g pesto
- 4-5 tbsp mascarpone
- black pepper
- 15 thin slices Italian salami
- 15 basil
1. Brush the toasted bread lightly with the olive oil.
2. Mix the Pesto and the Mascarpone together thoroughly. Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
3. Arrange the slices of Salame Milano on top of the slices of toasted oiled bread and drop a little mound of the Mascarpone and pesto mixture in the centre of each slice of salame.
4. Garnish with a basil leaf on top of each one of the crostini and serve at once.
Rate This Recipe