- Serves: 1
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 slice of crusty bread
- 2 generous handfuls of spinach, freshly cooked
- 2 eggs
- 3 slices of goats' cheese
- generous handful of grated emmental cheese
- 2 tbsp single cream
1. Set the oven to 200°C/ gas 6. Place a slice of bread in the bottom of an ovenproof dish.
2. Put the spinach on top of the bread and make 2 wells in the centre of the spinach. Break the eggs into the wells and place goats cheese on top.
3. Scatter the Emmenthal over the whole dish and pour the cream over.
4. Bake in the oven for 4-5 minutes, until the cheese melts and browns slightly.
Rate This Recipe