- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 7 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 egg white
- 2 tbsp good quality cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp icing sugar, sifted
- 400 g whole almonds
1. Set the oven to 200°C/gas 6.
2. In a large bowl, lightly whisk the egg white until frothy. Sieve over the cocoa and icing sugar and then stir in the nuts until they are evenly coated.
3. Spread out on a non-stick baking sheet, making sure they're in a single layer.
4. Roast for 8 -10 minutes until the mixture has dried.
5. Allow them to cool for a few minutes, breaking up any that have stuck together. Serve either warm or cold.
Rate This Recipe