- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 small cucumber, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 250 g French beans, topped and tailed
- 1 shallot, finely diced
For the dressing
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 lemons, juice only
- 50 g sliced pickled ginger, (gari)
1. Bring a pan of salted water to the boil and cook the French for 3. Drain and refresh in cold water.
2. Put the beans in a serving bowl with the cucumber and shallot.
3. For the dressing: mix together the olive oil and lemon juice. Season with salt. Stir in the slices of gari.
4. Pour the dressing over the salad, toss thoroughly and serve.
Rate This Recipe