- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 30 minutes plus 30 mins chilling
- Effort: easy
- 2 cucumber
- 2 oranges
- 4 radishes
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 ripe mango
- 1 tsp mint, finely chopped
- 1 lime, juice only
- freshly grated nutmeg
1. Peel the cucumbers, remove the seeds and cut it into chunky dice.
2. Peel the oranges and cut them into segments.
3. Slice the radishes into thin strips.
4. Cut the celery into thin diagonal slices.
5. Peel and dice the mango.
6. Toss everything together in a large bowl and add the mint and lime juice.
7. Season with a hint of freshly ground nutmeg. Chill for 30 minutes, before serving.
Rate This Recipe