- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- sliced white bread
- butter, for spreading
- 1 cucumber, finely sliced
For the mint chutney
- 50 g mint leaves
- 1 medium Spanish onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 green chillies, coarsely chopped
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 30 g coriander leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1 tsp demerara sugar
1. For the mint chutney: put all the ingredients into a blender with 3-4 tablespoons of water and blend to a thick paste.
2. Butter the bread. Top half the bread slices with cucumber.
3. Add a smear of chutney to the remaining slices of buttered bread and place on top of the cucumber.
4. Remove the crusts and cut each sandwich into fingers.
Rate This Recipe