- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
For the barramundi
- 4x150 g barramundi fillets, with skin on
- 3-4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
For the salsa
- 2 large red chillies, sliced lengthwise and seeds removed
- 100 g peeled cooked tiger prawns, sliced
- 6 spring onions, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and cut into small dice
- 1 small ripe mango, peeled, cut into cubes
- 1 lime, juice only
1. For the salsa: cut the chillies into very thin strips. Put in a bowl with the prawns, onions, garlic, avocado, mango and lime juice. Mix well and season with salt and pepper.
2. For the barramundi: heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan. Rub the ground cumin and cumin seeds with a little salt and pepper into the flesh of the barramundi fillets.
3. When the oil is really hot, add the barramundi, skin down and cook for 2 minutes or less on each side, until cooked.
4. Serve the fish accompanied by the salsa.
Rate This Recipe