- Serves: 6
- Prep Time: 10 minutes plus chilling
- Effort: medium
- 50 g mascarpone
- 6 tbsp lemon curd
- 250 g summer berries
- 2 tbsp icing sugar, sifted
- tbsp blackcurrant cordial or cassis
- 6 meringues
1. Beat together the mascarpone and curd, then spoon into a bag or plastic container and chill.
2. Empty the berries into a 'pour and store' bag or plastic container, halving the strawberries if you're using them, then add the icing sugar and cassis. If using the bag, seal it and squash the fruit a little so it mingles well with the cassis if using the box, mash a little with a fork. Set aside for a couple of hours.
3. Spoon the curd cream onto plates and top each with a meringue. Spoon over the berries and serve.
Rate This Recipe