- Serves: 6
- Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 10 mins resting
- Effort: easy
- 1 dako, or 4-6 crisp rusks
- extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- 3-4 ripe tomatoes, halved and deseeded
- 100 g feta cheese, crumbled
- dried oregano
- freshly ground black pepper
- 6 black olives
1. Drizzle a little water over the dako, moistening it slightly, and place on a serving dish. Drizzle over a thin trickle of olive oil.
2. Grate the tomatoes, pressing their fleshy cut side against the grater, and discarding the skin when you've grated off all the flesh.
3. Spoon the grated tomato flesh over the dako, then top with the feta.
4. Sprinkle with oregano, season with freshly ground pepper and scatter over the olives.
5. Set aside to rest for 10 minutes, then drizzle with olive oil, and serve.
Rate This Recipe