- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes plus chilling
- Effort: easy
- 10 g fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- 250 ml cream
- 50 g butter
- 400 g dark chocolate, 70% cocoa solids chopped
- single or double cream
- sprigs mint
1. Place the mint, cream, butter and chocolate in a heavy-based saucepan.
2. Bring to the boil, reduce the heat and set aside.
3. Place the chocolate in a heatproof bowl. Strain the hot cream over the chocolate. Stir until thoroughly mixed. Cool, then chill in the refrigerator until firm enough to shape.
4. Once chilled, use two spoons to shape the chocolate ganache into four quenelles.
5. Serve the chocolate quennelles with cream and a sprig of mint.
Rate This Recipe