- Serves: 6-8
- Cook Time: 3 minutes to melt chocolate
- Prep Time: 20 minutes plus 24 hrs to set
- Effort: medium
For the base:
- 175 g digestive biscuits
- 65 g butter, melted
For the filling:
- 100 ml milk
- 2 leaves gelatine, soaked
- 124 g crème fraîche
- 125 g cream cheese
- 200 g white chocolate, melted
- 3 eggs, whites
- 120 g caster sugar
1. Crush the digestive biscuits in a food processor, and then slowly add the melted butter. Push the mixture into a tart tin and set side.
2. Bring the milk to the boil, then remove from the heat and add the soaked gelatine leaves.
3. Mix the crème fraiche and the cream cheese together.
4. Add half of the warm milk to the melted white chocolate and the other half to the cream cheese mix, and then add the cream cheese mix to the chocolate and mix a little at a time.
5. Whisk the egg whites with the sugar until the mixture forms soft peaks and then fold into the chocolate mix.
6. Pour into the tart ring and place into the fridge for 24 hours to set.
Rate This Recipe