- Serves: 1
- Cook Time: 4 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- vegetable oil, for deep frying
- 1/2 small mango, diced into small cubes
- 1 lime
- 2 tsp cracked szechuan pepper
- 1 sprigs mint, finely chopped
- 50 ml Malibu
- handfuls mint leaves
- 100 g icing sugar
1. Heat the deep fat fryer to 180 C.
2. Place the diced mango in a bowl and finely grate over the zest of the lime. Cut the lime in half and squeeze the juice over the mango.
3. Sprinkle the szechuan pepper on top and scatter over the chopped mint. Stir in the Malibu.
4. Place the whole mint leaves in to the fryer carefully and deep fry for approximately 1 minute, until golden.
5. Remove carefully from the fryer using a slotted spoon and transfer to kitchen paper to absorb the fat. Immediately dust the fried leaves with icing sugar.
6. Serve the fried mint leaves with the diced mango.
Rate This Recipe