- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 4 tsp prepared English mustard
- 4 tsp Dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 8 chicken drumsticks
1. Preheat the oven to 190C/gas 5
2. In a bowl, mix together the English and Dijon mustards, olive oil, egg yolk, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne pepper and salt, to form a smooth paste.
3. Peel back the skin on each chicken drumstick to the bone and trim, using kitchen scissors.
4. Thoroughly coat the chicken drumsticks in the mustard mixture and place on a baking tray.
5. Roast in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes until cooked through.
Rate This Recipe